Oh. My. Gosh. Three boys? It is going to be insane at your house! Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm having all boys so maybe we can get together sometimes to try to gain some sense of sanity.
However, we'll get the last laugh when they are teenagers. I was a teenage girl once and believe me, they are DRAMA.
Yeah for boys. You know I am a big fan of boys having had 2 myself. We might end up in the same category of all boys...we'll see. I am not thinking about another one yet thank goodness. I still have to get over the 11 lb. 3 oz. birth! Take care of yourself!
12 comments:
Congrats! I found some names on http://www.behindthename.com/ when I was deciding on my kids' names. Good luck with the name search.
congratulations! I know you'll come up with an adorable name...
Three little boys... how cute is that! They will be the best of friends. I'm glad everything looks good so far.
yea! How fun, 3 boys! Good luck. :)
Hey, you're taking after the McCords! So exciting for you, best wishes!
Congratulations!
Oh. My. Gosh. Three boys? It is going to be insane at your house! Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'm having all boys so maybe we can get together sometimes to try to gain some sense of sanity.
However, we'll get the last laugh when they are teenagers. I was a teenage girl once and believe me, they are DRAMA.
you can blame it on the trend the 172 ward alum have set....
Three boys - It'll be so great!!!!
I like the name Ethan...
Yeah for boys. You know I am a big fan of boys having had 2 myself. We might end up in the same category of all boys...we'll see. I am not thinking about another one yet thank goodness. I still have to get over the 11 lb. 3 oz. birth! Take care of yourself!
Congrats!! It's a trend to have 3 of a kind. :)
Yeah!!! That's great. Good thing you love adventure. I am really happy for you.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how strong the "Boy" gene is in the McCord family. We're very excited for you!
Post a Comment