Sunday, November 9, 2008

Banister


















Photo 1 - Our original wrought iron banister - now a popular climbing structure in the backyard.
Photo 2 - No banister! Oh yes, and the roof is gone too...(we vaulted the ceilings). Notice the stairs changed position too.

Photo 3 - Posts in place.

Photo 4 - Joshua (Kjell's brother) helping to finish the stairs and banister. Suffice it to say this was no small project.

Photo 5 - The finished product!


Many more before and after pics to come....

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! What a change! I can't imagine doing such a project! I love it!

The Nixons said...

WOW that is sooo beautiful! Congrats on your beautiful house....

Erin R. said...

The banister looks fabulous!! I need to come over and see what other projects you have been working on!

Bringhursts said...

That looks AWESOME!

Munchkin said...

Wow what a difference!! I need to come and check it out!

The Johstoneaux Family said...

How fun to see the before and after! What a project - and has turned out beautiful!