We were unable to take a picture of ourselves on New Year's Eve (even though we were all very sober!), but here's a brief video:
Lucky for you, I did not post the video of us all kissing. Imagine our chagrin when we realized we had filmed ourselves instead of taken a picture. I'll keep that video in our archives in case I have to bribe anyone someday.
Hey, I just found something really interesting on the internet--it's a book called: "Strangling your husband is NOT an option." You guys don't have anything to do with that book do you?! :)
4 comments:
Olivia! I need a copy of the real deal, what a hoot! We had a great time, thanks for the fun!
How cute are you? It was good to see you at the library. Hope it happens more often!!
Hey, I just found something really interesting on the internet--it's a book called: "Strangling your husband is NOT an option." You guys don't have anything to do with that book do you?! :)
That was a fun night! Thanks for hosting!
Post a Comment