Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tis the Season...











...for garage sales! Actually, it's still early, but I happened upon a great one Saturday morning.
Fall Wreath - $2
Spiderman bike with training wheels and helmet - $3
Wicker chair and ottoman (to be refinished) - $3
Smoker (much to Kjell's delight) - $5
Not a bad haul for $13!

5 comments:

Kirstin said...

You have a gift. Whenever I go to yard sales I find junk. Either that or I just haven't been properly trained. Score!

Andrea said...

Looks like you got some great deals!

Chastina said...

You make me want to learn how to find those kinds of deals. Amazing!

reyesohana said...

I wish I lived closer so I could go with you! I am on the hunt for a patio set for us to put in the back yard : )

Cyndi said...

Oh my favoritest season. I really want to go with you some time!