









My dear friend Kari from my old neighborhood invited me to a girl's night at a 10,000 sq. ft. mansion on the slopes of the Canyons resort in Park City. Hmmm, should I go or stay home? My bags were packed in about 5 minutes. After eating a yummy Mexican meal at the Loco Lizard, we headed up to the house for the night. It took us about 45 minutes just to run from room to room and oooh and aaah at the luxurious accommodations (luxurious as in "this house rents for $11,000 a night during the ski season" luxurious.) After Carilynne painted my toes in a zebra-like fashion, chatting and catching up, eating dessert and picking out our rooms, we fit quite a few mommies in the hot tub. I volunteered to climb on a wall to get some good pics, but ended up being photographed myself (this is a subtle explanation for the pic of me standing on a rock ledge). It was tempting to watch a movie in the state-of-the-art theatre, but instead I hit the hay (but of course Carilynne and I had way too much to talk about and probably didn't fall asleep until hours after the movie ended). I headed home Saturday morning while the other women spent the day shopping at the Park City Outlets. Thanks for remembering your old friend and including me in the festivities! Note to self, moms in a mansion sure is refreshing to the soul.
11 comments:
What fun! Luxury sure feels good sometimes, enjoy that down pillow!
Yeah, we rented it for a whole week last ski season...you know how rich we are. :) J/K
Wow. How did you end up there? Did you all go in together to rent it or does someone have some awesome connections? Sounds like a fun night!! :)
It was great to have you there! I hope you can come to more of our Girls night activities; you're such fun to have around.
I'm so glad we got to hang out!
that looks like it was a total blast! so much fun!
Cool! Looks like tons of fun! And I love that pic of you up high--way to go sexy legs!!
It was nice--not stresses to worry about. No kids to get in bed or mouths to feed (besides your own). No demands. It is always (well, usually) nice to come home, but I think everyone deserves a night away to soak in luxury.
Way fun! Oh...that hot tub looks so nice!
It was fabulous! I am so glad you posted all the hot tub pics! I was too chicken to post them for fear you didn't want people to know how sexy you are!!
oh man, i love girl's nights out and i can only imagine that throwing a sleepover into the mix is heaven (especially when it involves a luxury cabin... nice!)
That's one hot mama!
Post a Comment