Sunday, May 27, 2007

New House







After months of searching, Kjell and I finally purchased a house a few weeks ago. What sold us on this particular house was the location (at the end of a cul-de-sac off Center St. in Orem overlooking the Riverbottoms) and the property (.5 acres with beautiful views). The house itself has a lot of potential but certainly needs some work. It was built in 1971 and still sports it's original brown shag carpet, green appliances, and linoleum. We're working with some architects now and hope to move in some time this summer.

4 comments:

debbie rowley said...

Congratulations! So exciting! The views are beautiful!

Barb said...

Wow! We are so happy for you. It is going to be such a gerat house for you guys! I can't wait to see before and after shots! What a great view!

Alisa said...

Olivia...looks like a fun project. Knowing your Provo house before you bought it, we know you guys can turn anything into a winner! Good luck!
e-mail me and I'll give you my blog address (keylimer@comcast.net)

The Johstoneaux Family said...

wow Olivia! I can't believe how different your house looks now!