Holden has been home one full day now. He's spent most of the time under lights in an effort to decrease his bilirubin count. His big brother Marcus isn't quite sure what to make of him yet but so far has been gentle (the cat is still far more interesting:)
I am so happy to see pictures of little Holden! He is so precious. We can't wait to see him in person someday! Hope you are holding up well. I wish I could bring you dinner. You were so good to me when I had Jane!
6 comments:
Congratulations guys. Cute little guy. Hope all goes well.
Olivia,
he is so beautiful, wow! Oh, this makes me baby hungry!!! Keep the pictures coming! Congrats again!
I am so happy to see pictures of little Holden! He is so precious. We can't wait to see him in person someday! Hope you are holding up well. I wish I could bring you dinner. You were so good to me when I had Jane!
I LOVE that last picture of Holden... with those beautiful dark eyes. He is SO handsome!
yea!!!!!!! i am so excited to come meet little holden! :) Memphis and Holden have no choice, but to be best friends. :)
Congratulations! He looks adorable.
Post a Comment