Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Reverse Psychology























When Marcus wants me to quit paying attention to that pesky baby and come play with him, he yells "Mommy, here!" in his cute little New York accent while pointing to the exact spot he wants me to stand. Seeing as this amuses me greatly, I often oblige and go stand where his chubby finger meets the ground at which point he looks confused and keeps playing. Being a modern mom, it's not beyond me to practice a little reverse psychology when the situation permits. Soooo, when I'm carrying a diaper bag, my purse, my car keys, a sippy cup, and a baby carrier with an increasingly heavy baby all the while propping open the garage door and Marcus decides to discard his shoes and run upstairs to the playroom he doesn't want to play in until it's time to go, I yell "Marcus, here!" in my authentic New York accent (born in Long Island) while pointing to the ground. It doesn't work.

Photo 1 - Holden chillin' in his bouncy chair
Photo 2 - Marcus and Andrew playing with the hose
Photo 3 - Enjoying being wet in the heat

No comments: