Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our House

After months of planning, construction will finally begin on Monday! Our project should take 3 months, which should have us moved in on Christmas Eve (I think I better go watch the Money Pit again in order to get a reality check). I got the photo off the Utah County website. The house was built in 1971 (4912 sq. ft.), is at the end of a cul-de-sac, on a 1/2 acre, and has terrific views. The first drawing is a pretty accurate "before picture" except that there is no chimney and there are huge double front doors. The second drawing is what the house will look like in a few short months. I'll keep the pictures coming as construction progresses!


2 comments:

Jessica Petersen said...

Holy cow! 5000 square feet! That place is huge! I would love to see updates. I work for an architect so this stuff always interests me. Sounds like you guys are doing great!

Jaclyn said...

Wow, it looks like it will be beautiful. You are such a good bargain shopper...let me guess you got it for $100,000. =)