Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why I am tired sometimes...

Sweet Marcus is a good eater and good sleeper. Sounds great, right? Yes, except that when he is awake he has an abundance of energy, shall we say. Although he ignores me in this video, most of the time he loves any attention he gets and loves to show off.

2 comments:

The Gowdy Family said...

Olivia, I don't know if you remember me. We knew each other when Matt and I roomed at Branbury. We have a 2 year old, named Ellie that is the same way as Marcus. She is cute as can be, but man, when she gets going, she is a little tornado. I wish I could harness even a fraction of her energy to help me get through my busy day. I am sure it would go a long way.

Cyndi said...

Hey Olivia!
How fun to find you and see your cute kids. I don't think you had the little one last I saw you. My mind is a blur now that I have three kids so I can't remember. Anyway, I hope your doing good!!