We recently returned from a 1 hour evaluation of Holden and we're thrilled to report that he is a happy, healthy 6-month old with no developmental delays. The evaluators just loved him and continually commented on his good nature, eye contact, and practically constant smile. What joy he has brought into our home. Another comment both evaluators made and I have noticed of late - his hair has some red in it.
5 comments:
Holden is such a cute baby and I'm so glad that everything went well.
Love Julie
What a beautiful family! That laugh of Holden's is really something else!
I'm glad to hear Holden is well. I am sorry to see that Marcus is strugling with with ADHD.
Hurray! I'm so glad to hear it!
By the way, both my parents commented on how great you look when they saw you at the airport.
YEAH! I am glad to hear it. He's an incredibly good baby.
Post a Comment