Wow! You have updated so much on your blog! I loved going through your pictures. That is so great you got to spend time with your family. So, I have to say that although Marcus and Holden definitely look like brothers, I see such a distinction between them. They are both so CUTE!! Do you already have your tickets to Miami? I can't remember what week you are coming. I can't wait!!!
oh my goodness, i forgot about those jowls that marcus sported as an infant! so cute! and while they don't look identical, they definately look like siblings~ they have the same forhead, i think.
4 comments:
Wow! You have updated so much on your blog! I loved going through your pictures. That is so great you got to spend time with your family. So, I have to say that although Marcus and Holden definitely look like brothers, I see such a distinction between them. They are both so CUTE!! Do you already have your tickets to Miami? I can't remember what week you are coming. I can't wait!!!
Yes they look alike! They are so super cute! What a lucky lady to have such good looking little men around.
oh my goodness, i forgot about those jowls that marcus sported as an infant! so cute! and while they don't look identical, they definately look like siblings~ they have the same forhead, i think.
To me, they look like brothers, but definitely different. They have the same eyebrow trick going on though. They are darling!
Post a Comment