
It's going to be a cold week here in Utah, not the best weather for stucco-ing, but certainly a perfect time for insulation and sheetrocking (all scheduled over the next few days). Richard is our contractor and he's holding Holden in the photo next to Shannon the master carpenter. It's been a great experience working with them.
I've made frequent trips to Lowe's lately where Marcus begs to "sit on potty" when we pass the toilet displays. He also asks to go potty at home quite often at which time he sits on the toilet for about 10 seconds, wipes himself (actually throws a piece of toilet paper into the bowl without actually touching himself), and flushes. Then he wants candy for going potty. Is it just me, or is he forgetting an essential part of this process?


4 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Holden and the red ribbon! So cute and happy!
Your house is looking great!! We need to get together soon. Love, Julie
Oh, potty training...not my favorite thing I've ever done. Candy worked for awhile, and Addie's still doing quite well, but it's such a headache to help her be consistent! Good book... "Potty training your child in just one day." I'm reading it and it has helped me get some good ideas. Good luck!
Hey Olivia I found out from Kevin & Gayla you have a blog so do I it is smjones23.blogspot.com Lets keep in touch. We should get the boys together. I am sad your moving.
Post a Comment