Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kitchen


A couple of months ago my friend Barb and I came across a picture of a kitchen on the Internet that really inspired us.

Turns out we weren't the only ones. Today I found a couple of websites that call it "the most requested kitchen among kitchen rehabbers".

Our kitchen is not quite as refined, but will someday soon have cream cabinets, dark floors and countertops and maybe even a subway tile backsplash....
FYI, the kitchen is from the movie set "Something's Got to Give." Never seen it.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that kitchen!

Jaclyn said...

That kitchen is beautiful!

Jen said...

Hey! I knew I'd seen your blog somewhere - maybe it was through Kats!

It was fun running into you at the mall a couple of weeks ago, I'm glad you said hi!

And yeah, that is a really cool kitchen!

AmyLyn said...

Olivia! I'm so glad I found you! This is AmyLyn Packard from 172nd ward! Anyway, we live in Texas and would love for you to visit our blog! Your family is so sweet--I'm so excited for your boys: just more marriage options for my princesses! Haha. BTW, I've never seen a more tasteful, classy prego picture than that one with Marcus...seeing that made me wish I would have done one like that with Ella. You're beautiful! Hope to hear from you soon!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Olivia!
Beautiful site here! I love that kitchen too! I am so thrilled that you're building a house. Good going!You, Kjell, and the boys seem so happy. I'd love to keep in touch. It was so fun to see you last week at Patricia's party. Good luck in all you're doing.
-Leslie Wilson