



MARCUS. Besides being obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine and all of his buddies, Marcus is quite the chatterbox. While driving, I get to hear who he had fun with that day (pretty much anyone he saw, even if he didn't interact or say a word to them). For instance, we often see our elderly neighbor Bob working in his yard as we drive out of our cul-de-sac. "Marcus had fun Bob" is repeated several times in the next hour. He also likes to tell me "red means stop, green means go" at the stoplights. Any house under construction is a "garbage house". The other day we were visiting the local ice rink that had several waiting school buses outside with teenagers loading on them. Marcus broke away from me, cut the line of teenagers, ran on the bus and sat in the front row. I chased him, baby in arms, and convinced him to get off the bus so we could see his friends Grant and Andrew who were waiting inside. The bus driver said we could take the bus to Spanish Fork if we wanted.
HOLDEN. Holdy has 2 bottom teeth and loves to crawl everywhere (especially bathrooms for some reason). He also loves to stand up and babble and will be entertained for hours as long as Marcus is in sight and not tormenting him (I forgot to mention, or maybe blocked out, that Marcus tends to pick on his baby brother when no one is looking). Holden has discovered our cat Wilson and they like to wrestle. Eating and sleeping are two other activities Holdy is rather good at as well as saying "dadadadada" and "mamamamama". One of my great joys is to get Holdy out of his crib as he stands up and bounces and smiles, so excited to finally be rescued. I just heard Kjell say to Marcus "Holden likes to eat snacks off the floor". Time for me to be done.
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Liv, they are too cute! Aren't boys too much fun?
Post a Comment