I think Marcus enjoyed his Easter egg hunt in the dirt (maybe next Easter we'll have grass). The before and after pics are of our office, although taken from slightly different angles.
We've been enjoying keeping up on your family through the blog and we're finally leaving a comment. Your boys are adorable and the house you're remodeling looks fabulous! You guys have great taste.
If you haven't checked out our blog, please do! (We already added you all as a "friend")
I think you should publish your before and after house pics. You guys are the best thing that ever happened to that house! AMAZING! Weren't those egg hunts fun this year?!
8 comments:
wow! The office is beautiful! How's about you come and decorate my office :)
We've been enjoying keeping up on your family through the blog and we're finally leaving a comment. Your boys are adorable and the house you're remodeling looks fabulous! You guys have great taste.
If you haven't checked out our blog, please do! (We already added you all as a "friend")
http://web.mac.com/zanandkev/Pratt_News/Welcome.html
--Zan
Ethan had his first Easter Egg hunt and I have to say holidays are much more fun with kids. Also, your office looks amazing.
I hope that blazer's not just a once-a-year deal?
Very sharp.
the office looks GREAT!!!!
I think you should publish your before and after house pics. You guys are the best thing that ever happened to that house! AMAZING! Weren't those egg hunts fun this year?!
Hi Olivia!!!
I found your blog thru Janelle's-Erin's site! How fun is that! You have two kids? Wow! I am due with our second son next month. Check out our blog at:
http://danwebbfamily.blogspot.com/
Let's keep in touch! Happy Conference weekend!
Rebecca Arnott Webb
Your house looks beautiful and has a great view. I loved the egg hunt video. Kids are amazing... I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Post a Comment