Monday, August 11, 2008

5 Years and Counting


On Friday 8/8/08 Kjell and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. Kjell planned a date that began with dinner at Chef's Table (where we went on our first date when it was called Restaurant Roy and they took Starving Student cards!), followed by a very well-executed play, "the Hasty Heart", at Hale Center Theater (see photo).

I really scored when I married Kjell. He's been a caring and sensitive husband, a hard-working provider, and a hands-on dad. Here's to many more years together!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good blog people!

Janelle said...

Happy anniversary! I remember when you guys were dancing at our wedding six years ago...

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!! We really need to get together. I swear I'm always gone whenever you guys do play groups... It's ridiculous. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Howse said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! Super cute picture by the way. Sounds like it was a lot better then our 5 year anniversary back in May when I spent the whole day barfing!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how the time has flown. Amazing--FIVE years!!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun evening. Happy 5 years!

hulbert said...

Congrats on your Anniversary! I love the stroller you found it will be perfect for 3! And i think you did a fantastic job with the office.

The Johstoneaux Family said...

Congrats on 5 years! (and I love the Hale Center Theater...fun date)

Julia said...

Congrats! Ryan and I just had our 6th too. You guys are such a cute couple.

Bringhursts said...

Happy Anniversary!