Thursday, April 23, 2009

4 years old







Marcus turned 4 years old on April 13th. We celebrated with cupcakes at pre-school, a small neighborhood birthday party (plus Marcus' best friend Andrew), and lunch at McDonald's on his actual b-day.
Marcus received "Rocket" (from Little Einsteins) and a dart gun from mom and dad, and lots of generous gifts from his friends.
Uncle Joshua and Pam helped out at the birthday party. We dyed Easter eggs, beat up daddy with balloons, ate pizza, opened presents, went on an Easter egg hunt in the backyard, ate cake, went on a tractor ride and played with Marcus' new toys. All of the children were very well behaved!
An afterthought - While I was helping Marcus open his presents, Holden methodically went around and ate the rest of everyone's pizza.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Olivia, you always know how to throw a party! I still remember the St. Patty's day party where we all made up an Irish jig :) I can't believe Marcus is 4, we sure miss you guys! p.s. I love the easter outfit pics--juice box is always a winner :)