2. 20/15 and 20/15 - the prescription in each eye 1 year after having LASIK. Something I don't miss - contacts and glasses. I LOVE my perfect vision.
3. 8 hours - how long Wether is sleeping at night for the past 3 nights. And to answer your question Jenn, yes, I am still doing BabyWise. I swear by it.

4. 3 months - how long Kjell has left of his EMBA program at BYU. Only 3 more months of Kjell being gone on Tuesday and Thursday nights. He's wondering what he's going to do with himself actually being home most nights. Don't worry hon, I have lists:) Here are 3 things at the top of my list: Marcus, Holden, Wether.
5. 4 and 2 years-old - how old Marcus and Holden will be in April and May, respectively. It will sound a lot better when I visit Connecticut at the end of May to say "I have a 4 year-old, a 2 year-old and newborn" then to say "I have a 3 year-old, a 1 year-old and a baby," especially when people are already looking at you like you are crazy (that includes you, grandpa).
6. 20 dollars - how much it cost for a Coby MP3 player from amazon.com, earbuds, a battery, a USB extender, shipping, and 50 free songs from emusic.com. Does that sound like a deal to anyone else? It was money well spent, since listening to music has helped motivate me to run (see #1).
7. 14 days - how long Marcus, Holden, Wether, and I will be visiting Connecticut and Long Island in May and June. Kjell will be traveling through Japan, China, and Thailand during this time for his EMBA foreign excursion (we'll certainly miss him!), but that will just leave more time for grandma and grandpa to play with the boys...right?
8. 16 - the number of minutes I've let the boys run wild so I could write this post. 45 - the number of minutes it will take me to clean up all of the inevitable messes I will find around the house all the while holding the baby in my arms. 11 - the number of times a day I think to myself "I love being a mom!" and mean it.
12 comments:
I loved this post! You are so creative.
You snuck in two extra numbers at the end! :) Good job on loosing the weight! ~Janelle Belk
Come see our blog if you want...
benandjanelle.blogspot.com
I meant 'losing', not 'loosing'...my bad!
Very motivating post Olivia! Thanks for spreading of your good vibes.
What a creative post!
Congrats on losing ten pounds.
I know what you mean about the whole people thinking you sound crazy because your kids are close in age. We are currently in the month of Nick being 4 and Kade just turning 3. People think I'm insane. It will be much better in a couple of weeks when Nick is 5. Numbers do matter!!
Congrats on the 10 pounds. I'm jealous!
That is one of the best posts I've ever seen...very clever! Not to mention your boys are a-dor-a-ble!!!
How on EARTH did you gain so little when you were pregnant? I gained nearly 50! Yikes!
Well, as they say, numbers don't lie.
okay, i HAVE to start jogging. you've convinced me. mostly because the no sugar thing isn't working out (as in- i can't leave the sugar alone...)
cute post! and yay for 4 year olds!
You're coming to visit?! Let's get together.
Ahhhh... you've been my blogging inspiration today... now I'm ready to get back in the saddle. BUT - here is what I'm asking myself - why have I never thought to jog during swimming lessons? (this must be the portion of my brain which doesn't function correctly)
Post a Comment