Friday, July 3, 2009

Balloon Fest




























Getting up at 6 am to go and see a bunch of hotair balloons? Totally worth it! Definitely a new McCord Family tradition.

5 comments:

The Johstoneaux Family said...

Good job getting up! So far we've wimped out but there is always tomorrow...Now I'm feeling inspired.:)

Andrea said...

I LOVED going to the air balloon fest in Provo. We did it every year we lived there. It was so much fun and totally worth getting up for.

Cyndi said...

This is one of our favorite traditions too. We go with the Tongs every year. It is so worth the lack of sleep!! We actually went on Thursday and the wind was so bad that the balloons didn't lift off. I'm glad you got to see them in the air! They're amazing!

Janelle said...

So cool. Where was this?

AmyLyn said...

Olivia, you look fabulous having had 3 kids!! THREE KIDS!! Did you know you had that many?! That seems like a lot more than two to me. I bet it's a busy house with those boys to keep you on your toes! So good to see how y'all are doing!