Thursday, September 17, 2009

Painted Furniture

I finally got around to painting the last of my pine furniture that I've had for 10 years now. Here's what it looked like before:










Photos 2, 3 & 4: The bed and bookshelf in the boys' room are now blue and the dressers and stool are "kona brown".
Photo 5 - Green bed.
Photo 6 - Yellow end table with kona brown handle.
Photo 7: Glass containers I found on clearance filled with vine balls I found at a garage sale.
Photo 8: Bulletin board in our office. Kjell made me a thicker frame using trim and I spraypainted it to look like wood and added fabric to hide the corkboard.







5 comments:

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

You do AMAZING work seriously when can you come to my house and help with kitchen cabinets!!

Janelle said...

Love it all. You make me want to be more resourceful!

Lani said...

It all looks awesome! You have such a knack for that!

Bringhursts said...

I totally love it all; especially the colored pieces like the green bed. They look amazing.

Patricia Costello said...

You are so talented! I love the green bed.