 |
| Before picture of one of the Magleby's chairs. I didn't get a before picture of the table. |
 |
| After picture of the table and 10 chairs. |
After finding 12 chairs at a garage sale that were originally from Magelby's Fresh, I had a new project on my hands! After a couple of weeks of searching, I was able to find a Drexel Heritage table on KSL that fit 10 of the 12 chairs, so I went about refinishing both the table and chairs.
3 comments:
So Olivia,
I absolutely love the work you do of restoring furniture!!! I was actually showing off some of you projects from your blog to a cousin on Sunday night!! I got this idea when I looked at this post. What if you sold your work!?! I actually need a new dining set and I would love to have a repainted/finished one like this or the one you did a while back! I would PAY you to do it for me. What do you think??? Just a thought. Of course I'd love to have time to learn how myself too...but I don't know if I do. Anyway, this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us again.
Beautiful! I love seeing your finds and seeing what you do with them.
Olivia, I am in awe of you. I tried to do a mini dresser the other day and got too frustrated to finish.
Your amazing.
m
Post a Comment