Sunday, May 20, 2007

Labor!






On Thursday, May 17th I went to the hospital around 6pm. The Dr. had told me that morning that I was dialated to a 4.5 and advised me to head over that night. He broke my water later that evening, which started the contractions right away. Holden Kenneth McCord was born at 1:05 am on Friday, May 18th. He was 6 lbs. 8 oz. and 19 inches long. He is healthy and adorable and we are thrilled to have him in our family! In the first picture Holden is about 6 hours old. The second picture is right when the contractions were starting.

3 comments:

debbie rowley said...

olivia,
Holden is absolutely precious! And you look amazing! I can't believe how great you look while in LABOR! I love the new short haircut! It looks so cute! I can't wait to meet the new addition this summer! I am so happy that your mom is there with you to help you with the transition from one to two little ones! Congratulations!
Love, Debbie

Ashley said...

I'm so glad that everything went so well, doesn't sound like it was quite as quick as Marcus. Can't wait to get together and chat about it all.

kathryn said...

he's soooo cute! congratulations! i'm so excited to be moving back so we can hang out with our FOUR kidlets. we'll stop by next time we're in town.