
2002 - Charlie's Angels (Tara, Olivia, & Erin)
2003 - Vanessa & Austin Powers
2004 - Britney & Kevin Federline
2005 - Marcus (dinosaur) & Jake Landon (bumble bee)
2006 - Marcus celebrating his German ancestry (he's got an ancestor named Marcus Lagershausen)
2007 - TBA



5 comments:
Man, you guys make me feel like Chris and I are a couple of Halloween Scrooges. I can't remember the last time we dressed up. I'll have to do some costume brainstorming...
I was so there for Vanessa and Austin Powers. I can't believe it's been that long!
I remember Vanessa & Austin Powers too! You guys looked awesome! It has been awhile...wow!
Now that is hilarious! Why did we dress Jake up a bubble bee? Poor guy! We will make it up to him this year. =)
You guys are so awesome. Isn't Halloween fun! I'm excited to see your blog with this years Halloween costume, as you have left us all in great suspense. :)
Post a Comment