
Both my sons are purple dinosaurs for Halloween not because I have a weird fetish for extinct mis-colored giant lizards, but because they were what was available at D.I. and on craigslist (and Marcus loves Barney). Kjell and I have no parties this year, therefore no costumes, although Kjell is going to be a ghost at work.
I was sick much of last week but I'm grateful for feeling up to par this week as my family will be here on Thursday. A few nights ago I went to check on Marcus late at night. Expecting to creep in and gently cover him with blankets, imagine my surprise to see him standing in the middle of his bed in his birthday suit! Daddy quickly got him re-dressed and I laid down with him for a minute. Actually, it ended up being only a few seconds seeing as his pillow was soaked....
Holden is now 5 months old and still accompanying Kjell and I on most of our dates (first photo)
. My childhood friend Melinda Ohrn has 3 children, the youngest a son named Collin who is 6 months old (2nd photo). 3rd photo - Holden at his big brother's Halloween Pageant. He's sitting with Juanita. 4th photo - Mommy with her purple dinosaurs. 5th photo - Almost all of the structural work is complete on the house. We're scheduled to move in this year!

4 comments:
I think Holden is starting to look more and more like Marcus! Love the dino's! :)
Those are pretty cute purple dinosaurs. I love the video of Marcus jumping up and down he's so excited. Too cute.
Sorry to be a blogstocker but I couldn't resist. Your boys are so cute. It is good to see what you are up to. It looks like you are remodeling again! We bought a house in Eagle Mountain and have lived there about a year.
Lindsey Bell
Olivia, your boys make cute purple dinos. I'm all for shopping at D.I. That's where we did our costume shopping for the gals. Your remodled house is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see what it turns into. Who is contracting your re-model? We are curious, just in case we are in a same situation soon. We might sell our house and start over or fix-up. Let me know. Alisa.
Post a Comment