Monday, April 14, 2008

Me and My Honey

Obviously we hit up Kjell's brothers for babysitting so we could have a quick date on Saturday night. It is very refreshing to have some alone time with my Sweet Kjell on our date nights. I'll miss him and Marcus this week when Holden and I fly to Connecticut to help my parents' pack (aka cleaning out my room after 10 years). My brother J.P. will be flying in from San Francisco as well to clean out his room (after 14 years). It's time. Mom and Dad are moving to a beautiful Tudor home in Wilson Point, Norwalk.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Home will no longer be in New Canaan, huh? Does that feel weird?

Barb said...

Hey, it has been so long since I have even read any blogs so I had a great time looking through all your posts. Your house looks beautiful. I miss you guys ever since we got a little taste of how much fun we used to have! Hopefully we can meet up again soon since we aren't too far away now!

The Smiths said...

this is such a great picture of you and kjell! :) I assume you have been to CT and back by now... how was the packing? :)

The UnMighty said...

That's strange. I'll also call Kjell, "My Sweet Kjell."