

Photo 1 - view from the new house on Wilson Point in Norwalk, CT
Photo 2 - New House! Isn't it beautiful? It was built in 1928.
Photo 3 - The house I grew up in.
I'll post pictures of the inside of the old house soon...we spent 4.5 days cleaning it out in order to have it ready to show, so of course I took lots of "after pics". Right now Kjell just got home from class, so I got to go!

8 comments:
What a beautiful house Olivia! It looks like an old European chauteu. (I say that because I've been looking at them. Dave and I are taking a trip with his family to England and France next month and we'll be staying in one in the Brittany area of France! I'm so excited!)
WOW! That is such a beautiful house...you'll have to post more pictures.
Their new home is beautiful! Tell your family congrats!
Olivia I miss seeing you at Kevin and Gayla's and Karter missed Marcus. We need to get the boys together to swim again this summer. I have a blog and I am making my blog private so please go mine and leave me your email address so I can send you an invite. Thanks. smjones23.blogspot.com
I think your parents are trying to outdo you. I'm sure you and Kjell won't stand for that very long and will soon be moving... again.
Gorgeous homes! Sounds like your trip was successful.
Beautiful! And you look awesome, Liv.
I love your parents new house! It is so gorgeous! Tell them congratulations. (So, you noticed I am not in any pictures huh? Yeah, I try to avoid the camera when I am pregnant...)
Post a Comment