

Besides having the cousins visit, my sister-in-law Julie (my hero for flying with 3 kids by herself!) was here as well as my mother-in-law Ruby, Grandma Nordmark (Ruby's mom) and Joshua (Kjell's brother).
Julie (photo 1) and I had snippits of conversation between running around after kids and I've decided next summer Kjell and Per should take the boys camping so we can have more time together! Still, it was enlightening to observe such a patient and dedicated mommy.
Ruby joined me for a quick trip to D.I. with 2 very tired childen. It was worth it! My big find was an 8x10 Pottery Barn Rug for $10. Along those lines, Ruby and I headed to the garage sales on Saturday morning and filled the car to the brim (and more...we had to go back with our trailer later). After 3 years, Kjell's finally decided his office needs a little sprucing up and I only needed to be told once! I bought a bunch of decor at fantastic prices of course. Ruby found a couple of treasures herself and braved my crazy "oh look there's a yard sale" driving.
Joshua's staying with us for a few days while he looks for an apartment and job. It's nice to have family in the area again!
4 comments:
You are the queen of bargain shopping. Maybe I should try this yard sale thing...
I feel like I have not lived until I go garage sale shopping with you!! To bad we don't live closer. =)
Jaclyn
I can't believe I never went to a garage sale with you....someday when we are closer. Brig still wants to end up in Provo, if you guys are still there in like 10 years! How fun would it be to be neighbors. Miss you!
I love that blue stripped shirt, I can't pull off stripes like you do.
Post a Comment