
We are happy to announce that we are expecting our third child in February! Our little baby gave us a scare today when the doctor couldn't find a heartbeat, but the ultrasould revealed an active fetus with a strong heartbeat.
Kjell and I will soon be out-numbered....
24 comments:
Hey Olivia, this is Sarah, your old tenant. I saw your blog on Grant and Stacy's and I thought I would say "hello!" Congratulations on the pregnancy. I am glad everything is okay with the baby!
Oh man- how scary for you! So glad everything is ok! Did you hear Jessica' s news??
By the way- another stupid employee quit and Dave will probably be working tomorrow night during craft group after all- I can't explain how mad I am- anyway if he finds a replacement by tomorrow night I'll call ya.
Olivia! I'm so happy for you guys! That must be the month to have babies this next year I know two other people due that month already! That is so exciting! Take care of yourself. :)
-Leslie
Congratulations! That is exciting.
YAHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys.... I hope you have a great pregnancy and all goes well.
Love Julie
PS I hope you get a girl ;)
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for guys!
You are such an awesome mom! It is hard being out numbered but very fun! I just know it will be a girl!
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!! You are a wonderful mom I'm sure!
Look at that little baby! Because it's still early, sometimes it's hard to feel like there really is a baby inside me! I'm so glad things turned out okay!
Congrats!!! I am sooo very excited for you!
Congrats on your third! That's awesome!
That's very exciting! Me and you had our other 2 babies near the same time... but you've beat me on this one. I KNOW (this time) I'm not pregnant yet :) Congratulations!
Congrats Olivia - three is wonderful... a little crazy at times but wonderful!
Wow! Congrats! That scares me that you are already having a third because we've been on about the same baby schedule and I am NOT ready for my third yet. I wonder if you'll have a girl this time.
Holy cow! What if it's another boy? Your house will be CRAZY! Congratulations-that is totally awesome.
mccord's! this is so wonderful! don't those cute boys of yours need a baby sister? if not then 3 boys in a row is way cute (our youngest three are way cute together...) tell kjell that taylor misses him for real.
check out our blogs:
http://coxfamilybloggingpage.blogspot.com/
http://tcbloggingpage.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh!!!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I apparently need to check your blog more often. How are you feeling?
Woohoo! How awesome for you! Congratulations!
Congrats to you! Hopefully you're feeling good, or at least you will soon.
I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to find out what it is!! Let's get together. Karter would love to play with Marcus!!
Congrats!!! You are brave folk...
Congratulations! Wow! We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats! I was just catching up on your blog. In one of your more recent post pics I thought I saw your cute little tummy. So, I quickly scrolled down to see if it was true! We so need to catch up.
Post a Comment