


On Thursday we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point, a virtual fall paradise for little kids. We were there for almost 3 hours enjoying a hayride, the cow train, the kiddie corral, jumping pillows, pig races, slides, corn mazes, and countless other activities. Now Marcus begs to go back to "Corndogs" (a food I recently...and reluctantly...introduced to him that he loves).
Photo 1 - Holden handing me a kernel he found in the wagon.
Photo 2 - Not quite getting the "corn maze" concept.
Photo 3 - Marcus' favorite activity - a cow train pulled by a tractor through a pumkin patch. Yes, we see you picking your nose.
4 comments:
My kids totally enjoyed cornbelly's. WoW your kiddies are growing up!
I would love, love to see you. May is on the calendar!
Love the corndogs. I can't believe he's never had one. Also, great job on the bathroom!
i was just remembering our fun trip to the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment