Sunday, October 5, 2008

Evolution of our fireplace


Photo 1 - Original fireplace (b. 1971)
Photo 2 - We love Carlos. He built out the firplace so the TV would sit flush against the stone. Carlos also added some piping behind the stone for all of the TV wires to feed into the office.
Photo 3 - The tile is a little brighter than I first thought (it looked a lot duller in the store) .
Photo 4 - We had our first fire while watching General Conference today. We took many precautions to direct all heat away from the television. Ignore the wire...we had to order a longer one that hasn't arrived yet.

Look for exciting future additions of "evolution of our banister" and "evolution of our closets."

4 comments:

Erin R. said...

Very pretty! Can't wait to see it in person!

Ashley said...

Wow, that looks so great! I'm so sorry I've been such a flake. Thanks for the invite to that playgroup. Our schedule has kind picked up so we haven't had much chance to go. Congrats on baby boy #3!!! You're a great mom to boys! Hope to see you soon...

Andrea said...

Great photos. Talk about evolution!

Munchkin said...

what a huge change, Yeah I love it