Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkinland
















Today our ward playgroup went to Pumpkinland. It has become one our traditions to go to Pumpkinland every year with the kids in costume to take pictures. As you can see, Holden is an adorable Carebear and Marcus is Barney. Marcus was Barney last year but didn't mind one bit being Barney again (I bought him an elephant costume that was beyond cute but had to be returned because it was way too small for him). While at Pumpkinland, we also enjoyed a cornmaze, animals, and fun play areas.

4 comments:

The Nixons said...

How fun, the kids look cute! Any ideas on what your going to name the new baby?

Chastina said...

How cute! Have a fun Halloween.

The UnMighty said...

I think it would be cool for Halloween to tell people your kids murdered, skinned, and are now wearing the flesh of their least favorite TV show personalities.

Just an idea.

Julia said...

Where is Pumpkinland? It sounds like I need to go next year. Cute kids! I've never seen a Care Bear costume before.