Hey those are the same measurements I was on a Thursday and I had Elle on the Sunday following. Good luck!
Good luck, good luck, good luck! Can't wait to meet the little man!
wow Olivia! How exciting... I cant wait to see him. I've been such a slacker with getting up to visit you, I'm so sorry. Life just gets so busy. But I wish you the best of luck! I hope your little guy comes soon...
wow! I can't believe how fast pregnancy goes by...when your not the one pregnant! :) So excited for you guys! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey those are the same measurements I was on a Thursday and I had Elle on the Sunday following. Good luck!
Good luck, good luck, good luck! Can't wait to meet the little man!
wow Olivia! How exciting... I cant wait to see him. I've been such a slacker with getting up to visit you, I'm so sorry. Life just gets so busy. But I wish you the best of luck! I hope your little guy comes soon...
wow! I can't believe how fast pregnancy goes by...when your not the one pregnant! :) So excited for you guys! :)
Post a Comment