Thursday, January 1, 2009

The trim is in!























Actually, the trim was finished before Thanksgiving, but I have finally gotten around to posting some pics of the amazing transformation! Check out some before and after pics of our living room. (Note - Since the after pics were taken, black knobs and hinges have been installed on the cabinets, the wires from the ceiling are now speakers, and the fireplace is no longer surrounded by plastic:)

4 comments:

The Nixons said...

wow! That is absolutely gorgeous... great job!

Unknown said...

You have such amazing vision! You should seriously do this as a job!

Erin R. said...

It is stunning!!! How beautiful!

Ramona said...

Olivia, you are amazing! Kjell is a lucky man! I can't wait to see your new house sometime. I will actually be in Utah for 2-3 days Feb 4-7. I know your new baby is expected then, so I won't come knocking on your door. We're excited about your new baby.