Oh Olivia, I sure hope that you have that baby soon. I was just thinking about you today wondering if you've had the baby yet. I guess now I know. Stay comfortable and keep us all posted! Good Luck!!!
I've been thinking about you! I want to be the first one to say congratulations when the baby comes, so I'm going to cheat & say it now: Congratulations on your new baby!!! ;)
10 comments:
Oh Olivia, I sure hope that you have that baby soon. I was just thinking about you today wondering if you've had the baby yet. I guess now I know. Stay comfortable and keep us all posted! Good Luck!!!
I hate the waiting part! Good luck!
i,m sending positive thoughts your way!
So excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to see pics of #3 little guy!
Good luck Olivia! We'll be thinking of you!
Can't wait to hear the news!
Hang in there. It's the worst waiting, isn't it? I'm sure baby will be worth it! Can't wait to see pictures!
I've been thinking about you! I want to be the first one to say congratulations when the baby comes, so I'm going to cheat & say it now: Congratulations on your new baby!!! ;)
Hope to see you soon!
Thanks for keeping us posted...we can't wait to hear the good news (soon). Love to you!
Good Luck with everything!
Jaclyn
Post a Comment