Sunday, March 22, 2009

6 weeks
















Wether is 6 weeks old and has filled out nicely. He got more comments on his chubby cheeks then anything else at church today! We've been very pleased with how nicely his older brothers treat him - they both love to gently give him his pacifier and Marcus is always willing to run upstairs to throw away stinky diapers. Wether is down to 1 feeding a night, which helps me feel more rested in the morning. Here are some pictures taken on our nice, relaxing Sunday:

11 comments:

Carrilyne said...

I have to say I did notice those adorable cheeks first! He is adorable, and the boys look so grown up! How long has it been since I saw you! Tell Kjell Happy b-day late from us!

Jenn said...

What a cute family you have! I do wish we lived closer...it would be fun to get our growing families together. Are you still doing Babywise?

PJ McCord Family said...

Oh...I just want to come over and play! I can't wait to get all six boys together. Six boy cousins! Who would have guessed? Hmm..maybe Ruby?
I love these pictures.

Andrea said...

You look good, Olivia. And you got some nice photos of the family. I'm glad you had a nice Sunday.

Chastina said...

What a handsome group of guys! I love Wether's cheeks, they look so kissable.

kathryn said...

oh, wether's cheeks are to die for! what a chubby cutsie boy. so, are you rescheduling your party? i think you should.

Julia said...

Wether is so darling! Your whole family looks so happy to have a new addition. And how wonderful that he already sleeps so well. I loved that last post about Wether's name too.

Kirstin said...

Hey Olivia, I am testing out the e-mail thing to see if you get an e-mail saying I left you a comment. I am checking the box, however it sounds like I will get the email, not you...we'll see

Kirstin said...

So, Olivia, I got an email saying you commented. Did you check the little box or not? I got both, I wonder if once the box is checked, I always get email notifications from you or not...we'll figure this out yet.

Lani said...

What cute pictures! His chubby little cheeks are adorable!!

Brinnan said...

You are all looking great! Wether is just as cute as his brothers!