Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marcus' Graduation from Kids Village

Today Marcus graduated from "Sweet Peas" at Kids Village. He has one more year of preschool before kindergarten. They grow up so fast!












On a side note...I was able to lose the 20 pounds I gained during pregnancy when Wether turned 3 months old on May 7th. Yeah! I enjoyed a milkshake today:)

4 comments:

Chastina said...

Congrats to Marcus on finishing the preschool year! Double congrats for losing 20 lbs!

Lani said...

Yea Marcus!!! Happy graduation to you-that's awesome!

kathryn said...

okay olivia, i may need some weight loss tutoring from you. i still haven't lost a single pound. i've been running on the treadmill, going to an aerobics class 3 times a week, and eating smaller portions. i just decided yesterday to up the ante and go to the aerobics class (zumba- have you heard of it? so fun) SIX times a week. i am going crazy!

and congrats marcus. you look so cute in your little graduation cap!

tracie said...

Congratulations to Marcus on his graduation!! Good job!!