Kjell left for Japan this morning and I'm off to Connecticut with the kids tomorrow. I'm ready for my landmark flight with 3 boys to be over...it's not too late - anyone want to fly with me? I'll post a full report upon my arrival to...
Hope the flight goes well. You'll have to tell me how you sat on the plane? (Did you just take a full row with baby on your lap?) You'll have to report.
Good luck! Pray that they all take a good long nap at the same time while sitting on an airplane! Ok that sounds totally impossible- I would just make sure you have lots of treats to bribe them with! Have fun I always love your pics!
I'm feeling anxious just thinking about that trip. Good luck. I wish I could go with you, I know it would mean a lot to me to have a helper if I was in your shoes.
3 comments:
Hope the flight goes well. You'll have to tell me how you sat on the plane? (Did you just take a full row with baby on your lap?) You'll have to report.
Enjoy the time with your family!
Good luck! Pray that they all take a good long nap at the same time while sitting on an airplane! Ok that sounds totally impossible- I would just make sure you have lots of treats to bribe them with! Have fun I always love your pics!
I'm feeling anxious just thinking about that trip. Good luck. I wish I could go with you, I know it would mean a lot to me to have a helper if I was in your shoes.
Post a Comment