Here are some curtains I made with gorgeous fabric courtesy of my lovely Aunt Darcy:
Photo 1 - An extra-long shower curtain that has worked very well to keep the shower warm and steamy.
Photo 2 - Couldn't resist adding a "before" picture of the large window in our living room. No I did not make those curtains.
Photo 3 - "After" picture of our large living room window and the curtains I did make.
Photo 2 - Couldn't resist adding a "before" picture of the large window in our living room. No I did not make those curtains.
Photo 3 - "After" picture of our large living room window and the curtains I did make.

2 comments:
Okay, seriously...you are helping me decorate when I have a new home and the money to spend! You're amazing! And I thought I had an eye for decorating...sheesh! Mostly, I just know what looks good, but need help putting it all together. :)
It's amazing how curtains really spice up a room. Nice job!
Post a Comment