Wether stands on his own
Holden goes to preschool and swim lessons
Marcus uses the computer and takes swim lessons
Olivia went on an organizational spree
Kjell continues to improve and build his companies
You boys are so cute! I hope I get a squeeze in soon, they are growing up too fast!
i've been organizing like crazy as well. the last frontier, my bedroom OF COURSE. it's always the last place to get any cleaning love from me.your boys are too cute! we're still in the throes of illness, but as soon as we are well again i'll call you to plan another playdate!
Wow, they're growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You boys are so cute! I hope I get a squeeze in soon, they are growing up too fast!
i've been organizing like crazy as well. the last frontier, my bedroom OF COURSE. it's always the last place to get any cleaning love from me.
your boys are too cute! we're still in the throes of illness, but as soon as we are well again i'll call you to plan another playdate!
Wow, they're growing up so fast!
Post a Comment