No, it's not World War I but William Wetherill is 1 today! And yes, expect to see a post a year from today entitled "WWII" and you'll know that WW is 2 years old.
Hi Olivia--I wanted to send you an invite to read our blog since we are going private but I don't have your email. Can you email me? rebeccaja.webb@gmail.com
I'd love to hear how the EMBA went for your husband, and how YOU handled it with 2-3 kids! We start in July!
Wether's cheeks are adorable to be sure--but I'm in love with his big, blue eyes! Happy Birthday little man! Auntie Julie
p.s. Kjell, um, nice caterpillar under your nose...you've got Per thinking about growing something again. He usually needs very little encouragement! :)
11 comments:
Olivia, I think your cake turned out great! It's awesome that he got the same cake as Caroline and Nelson! What a doll!
I can't believe he is 1 already!
I was wondering about the WW1 title :), but it makes sense. Looks like a fun birthday!
Wow, he's 1 already! What a cutie. p.s. I love that he got tricked into eating broccoli--sure wish I could get my kids to do that!
happy birthday wether! I love his cheeks!
What a sweet heart! I'm glad his cheeks have held up so well over the year. They are like food storage for the picky toddler-eating days. :)
I can't believe he is one already! The cake was darling!
Hi Olivia--I wanted to send you an invite to read our blog since we are going private but I don't have your email. Can you email me? rebeccaja.webb@gmail.com
I'd love to hear how the EMBA went for your husband, and how YOU handled it with 2-3 kids! We start in July!
Happy Birthday! You all survived one year!! Yay!!! Such a stinkin cute kid!
He is such a cutie! I love his cheeks (as do many of us)! He turned one so fast, as I missed so much of his first year.
Wether's cheeks are adorable to be sure--but I'm in love with his big, blue eyes!
Happy Birthday little man!
Auntie Julie
p.s. Kjell, um, nice caterpillar under your nose...you've got Per thinking about growing something again. He usually needs very little encouragement! :)
Post a Comment