Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And the Ultrasound Says...

12 comments:

Richard & Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! I bet the boys are excited. One more and you'll have a basketball team... :)

Andrea said...

Congratulations on baby #4!

PJ McCord Family said...

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Somebody's got to raise good men--the families with lots of little girls are counting on us. :)
Congratulations! We're anxious to meet this little one someday.
~j

Unknown said...

Wow! You're gonna be one tough mom! Boys seem to like comin' your way. Good thing you seem to have an adventurous side to you. I'm excited for you. They'll all be best buds! Congrats!

Munchkin said...

I hope that one day you can have a little girl. But I do love my little boy. Congrats

Carrilyne said...

Olivia! That is awesome! It says something about you to know God trust you with all these little men and knows you can handle it!:0) You are the most wonderful mother!

Chastina said...

Congrats!

Rebecca said...

That is SO going to be me!!!

Janelle said...

Well, you sure do make cute ones! Congrats, lady! Wow - four kids. You are my new hero. Seriously.

Erin R. said...

Congratulations! We love boys!!

Jenn said...

Congrats Olivia! You are such a great mom, and a beautiful one, too :) Best of luck for a healthy pregnancy!

kathryn said...

Ahhh! Congrats! It's gonna be 7 brides for 7 bros at your house... love it. You raise little gentlemen, which is what the world needs. And if you need a little female drama, let me know and I'll drop Maggie by for a weekend!