Sorry to hear that it's been a long three weeks! It's hard when they are all young. Not saying it isn't hard when there older, just that there is less sleep for the mom when they are young.
He is so precious! Four kids! (Boys, no less!) Wow! I am amazed at your ability to juggle so much while always keeping a smile on your face and keeping positive. You are truly an inspiration.
Also, this is so lame, but I don't have any other contact information for you other than your blog, and I have a remodeling question for you. Where did you get your granite countertops and would you recommend that company. We are shopping for granite and we don't have a clue. We are looking for the best price without sacrificing quality. Here's my email if you get a chance (between sleepless nights and juggling poopy diapers. :) Thanks, juliarocque@gmail.com
Olivia! Wow, congratulations! Sorry I haven't written sooner--this is my first time blogging in 6 weeks, I need to get caught up... anyways, so glad to hear of your quick labor and healthy little boy! You look absolutely fantastic, as usual :) Best wishes for a quick recovery and lots of sleep!
7 comments:
I like the photos! He's precious! And I like how you said "it has been a long three weeks" because I don't like the cliche "they grow so fast".
Sorry to hear that it's been a long three weeks! It's hard when they are all young. Not saying it isn't hard when there older, just that there is less sleep for the mom when they are young.
Beautiful pics!
Happy 2nd birthday, Wether!
When I told the boys yesterday, Kurt exclaimed,"Wether's only two, but he can do SO many things!"
~loves~
He is so precious! Four kids! (Boys, no less!) Wow! I am amazed at your ability to juggle so much while always keeping a smile on your face and keeping positive. You are truly an inspiration.
Also, this is so lame, but I don't have any other contact information for you other than your blog, and I have a remodeling question for you. Where did you get your granite countertops and would you recommend that company. We are shopping for granite and we don't have a clue. We are looking for the best price without sacrificing quality. Here's my email if you get a chance (between sleepless nights and juggling poopy diapers. :) Thanks, juliarocque@gmail.com
what a little doll! he looks a lot like marcus i think.
Olivia! Wow, congratulations! Sorry I haven't written sooner--this is my first time blogging in 6 weeks, I need to get caught up... anyways, so glad to hear of your quick labor and healthy little boy! You look absolutely fantastic, as usual :) Best wishes for a quick recovery and lots of sleep!
I meant to leave a comment about the pics, too. Beautiful. You and your baby,and the three-generation one with your mom!
~j
Post a Comment