| L-R Holden, Ansel, Lars, Wether, Marcus, Kurt |
| Blurry picture...we thought it was cute the Heidi was "visiting" Port in his stroller |
Thursday we began the morning with Swedish pancakes courtesy of Uncle Kjell followed by a few hours at Boondocks Fun Center in Draper. The kids romped in an indoor playground, played arcade games, and drove bumper boats and race cars. Fun! Since Julie is such a talented photographer, I let her do all the work and I rarely get my camera out. More pics to come when I snag them from her blog or she sends me a CD:)
We were able to get together with "the cousins" one more time on Saturday afternoon. This time Uncle Per joined us so we had over Uncle Joshua and Uncle Shawn as well. We mostly sat outside and ate and talked while the kiddos ran around. Julie and I took some more pictures of the cousins while the brothers (the 1st generation) shot arrows with a bow at a target. We plan to meet up with Per and Julie and kin in Oregon in August.
No comments:
Post a Comment