Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bathtime


Holden watching every move Marcus makes is not an unusual sight. He's smart to hold onto dear life (aka the bath curtain) as Marcus can get pretty rowdy in the tub. Holden's hair has been getting redder by the day as is his mobility. His 9 month check-up is this week. Marcus got a glowing report from his pre-school teacher this week. She said he tested at the top of his class, which is pretty good considering he's one of the younger ones.
There were quite a few built in cabinets that we opted to keep when we redid our house. I've been experimenting with stain as can be seen in the photos....

5 comments:

The Nixons said...

is Holden crawling yet? He looks like he's getting so big! When I showed Averie the picture she got so excited yelling please! I want Marcus!!!

-Julie

Julia said...

Holden is getting so much hair! Preston's looks reddish too; how fun! I like the dark stain the best. Good job! That's a lot of work.

Andrea said...

I love how he is holding onto the curtain!! That's awesome. Allen and Abby looked similar in the tub today and I have to be very nearby while Allen goes wild in the water. She does love her brother though.

To reply to your question --Scrapbooking for me has become more photo page/albums. I attach fun titles and things... and slide things (mementos) into books. I used to do stickers, stencils, stamps but just to keep up, I had to simplify.

Unknown said...

Olivia
There must be something in the water or air around here, my little Caleb has a red hair now and Kylee had it too, though it's a little faded now. Maddie even had a trace when she was a baby. I love it!

Bringhursts said...

It's like two little Kjells sitting in the tub.