Sunday, February 24, 2008

Look who's crawling




Holden had his 9 month check-up this week. He's 40th percentile for weight, and 77% percentile for both height and head circumference. "Holdy", as we affectionately call him, continues to be happy and healthy, truly a sweetheart in our home.
Photo 1 - I went to get Holden out of the back of the car, to see him covered in the rice krispie treat that I had given Marcus. I guess Marcus is learning to share.
Photo 2 - Marcus holding his Thomas the Tank Engine, his new favorite toy. This morning he helped Kjell make Swedish pancakes.
Photo 3 - Our house! The shutters and garage door will be painted a color found in the stone. The front door will be black or red, I haven't decided yet, and I'm still considering window boxes...

8 comments:

Jessica Petersen said...

Your house is so awesome! I love it! Great job and I vote definitely yes on window boxes, those would be on my dream house!

The Nixons said...

Olivia,

Your house is beautiful!!! I really need to come and visit. Holden looks sooo cute crawling! Kaylie isn't crawling yet, but she's just about there I think. I've been worried that she is slow or something....Averie crawled at 5 months!

-Julie

Ashley said...

Congrats on the house, it looks great! You must be loving it!! Hope all is well!

Andrea said...

Love the rice krispie picture. Hooray on the crawling!

The UnMighty said...

It looks like holden drank too much and slipped into a coma.

Bringhursts said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. Also, the house looks amazing. Great job, McCords.

Glinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Hey, I need your email address for an invitation... would you email it to me ashley@shupe.net
thanks!