After 4 relaxing days in the sun, we're back in Utah, tanned and rested. I think this is my first posting that does not include Marcus or Holden! Still, I managed to sneak in some pics of my adorable cousin once removed - Jacob Charles Hertz (1 month old). His parents are my cousin Gregory (blue tank top) and Angela (black tank top). We stayed with Uncle Greg and Aunt Molly (4th pic) in Boynton Beach, Florida, who were extremely gracious hosts.
+016.jpg)
We spent our days swimming, boogie boarding, and sailing in perfect sunny Florida conditions. We even made it down to Miami to visit Brig and Barb and receive a tour of Miami Ad School. We followed Brig's lead in scaling a palm tree in trendy South Beach. It was a sweet reunion with Marcus and Holden this afternoon as we missed them dearly. We've decided to take them with us next time we visit, but don't mark our words:) Pam and Merrily were our trusty sitters for whom we are very, very grateful, especially since our kids like to get sick at inconvenient times. OK, our turn to be the hosts...who's our first visitor? (Actually, could you wait a month or two while we finish the bathrooms, hang doors, carpet the guest room...)
+027.jpg)
+019.jpg)
4 comments:
Yahoo for a get-away without kids. Ryan and I missed Adelyn so much when we went away without her last summer, but now we'd probably do it again. :) I'm so glad you got to see Barb too. What a great vacation!
I'm so jelous...
...of that guys crisp golden tan.
Hey looks like so much fun! I'll bet it was a nice break from everything. I've been wanting to get up there and see your new house.... when is a good time?
-Julie
So happy for you guys that you were able to get away! Looks like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment