Olivia, your kitchen is beautiful!!! I'm sorry I've been such a looser, I need to call you and catch up. It's been crazy around here lately. I'm so excited for you and your family, I bet the new house is GREAT!!!
Congrats! At first I thought the kitchen was the magazine picture again and then I looked close and saw the blue tape! You guys have done an amazing job.
Olivia I love the new kitchen we will miss you here in provo (probably Kevin and Gayla will more) but we need to get Karter and Marcus together again. Karter loves playing with him! My blog is smjones23.blogspot.com
WHOA, awesome kitchen! I found you through Kat, and I think I might also have been in a BYU ward with Kjell. Anyway, I'm super jealous of your kitchen. Nice work!
10 comments:
Congrats! Ah, owning a home. Maybe we need to move to Utah too.
Olivia, your kitchen is beautiful!!! I'm sorry I've been such a looser, I need to call you and catch up. It's been crazy around here lately. I'm so excited for you and your family, I bet the new house is GREAT!!!
-Julie
Hey Olivia! Your kitchen is gorgeous! I want to come see your house...Spencer said it's awesome! Hope to see you guys soon!
-Missy
Congrats! At first I thought the kitchen was the magazine picture again and then I looked close and saw the blue tape! You guys have done an amazing job.
Looks Beautiful. Congrats!
Jaclyn
Beautiful. Can't wait to see in person!
I love your kitchen. Great designing skills, Liv.
Olivia I love the new kitchen we will miss you here in provo (probably Kevin and Gayla will more) but we need to get Karter and Marcus together again. Karter loves playing with him! My blog is smjones23.blogspot.com
WHOA, awesome kitchen! I found you through Kat, and I think I might also have been in a BYU ward with Kjell. Anyway, I'm super jealous of your kitchen. Nice work!
Olivia and Kjell...Congrats on your house. Your kitchen is so cool. We need to come see your house, now that you're in.
Alisa
Post a Comment