


We started using our master bathroom this week! It was quite the process to tile and once that was finished it took over 5 months for the vanity to arrive! Once the vanity was installed we quickly added the fixtures and toilet. Now I'm on the hunt for a mirror.
I had originally picked out ceramic tile for the bathroom but stumbled upon this gorgeous marble at Costco of all places and couldn't resist (especially since it cost less then the ceramic tile!) Still, hauling box after box after box from the shelf to the cart (which I could barely push) to the trunk and into the house (the marble had to be warm before being installed so it wouldn't crack as easily) was no easy task. Marcus and Holden were no help. Did I mention we ended up doing 3 bathrooms in this marble? Of course, looking back it was worth it and maybe I even built up some muscle along the way...
Photo 1 - We converted a bedroom into the master bathroom.
Photo 2 - How much of our house looked after we moved in. No fun.
Photo 3 - The master shower. This is now covered in marble from floor to ceiling.
Photo 4 - Our luxurious bathtub. I'm sure I'll enjoy in for years to come.
9 comments:
What a find on that marble, it is awesome! I hope you kept those curtains, they are gooood lookin!
You have such good taste...It turned out beautifully!
I hope you kept the curtains so you could make your kids some clothes (I'm thinking "Sound of Music"). Just kidding. That marble is absolutely beautiful. It sounds like lots of work, but has definitely paid off.
LOOKS GREAT!! You guys are so talented at fixing things up. It's impressive -- especially because you're pregnant right now too.
looks awesome... can I come bathe in your bathtub sometime. :)
hehe jk.
(we have a jetted tub too... it's just not that big or cool.)
wow, so beautiful. you guys are amazing!
I am jealous :)
It is beautiful : )
You deserve it : )
You guys are amazing!
Wow, that looks awesome! Great work, Olivia!
Post a Comment