Here are some rare and candid pictures of the boys all together. Notice the carrot-stained jammies worn by Wether, Marcus' self-chosen outfit, and the ever-present toy in Holden's hand (blocks on this occasion).
Wether is 6 months old as of the 7th of August. He's tall (88th percentile) and lighter than average (33rd percentile...don't let those cheeks fool you!). He loves to grab anything in his reach, "talk" constantly, gnaw on teething toast (he already has 2 teeth), and have attention at all times. He's a little boy with a big personality!
More then anything I pray for these little boys to grow into good men. Here is a message from the late President Hinckley:
4 comments:
Your boys are all so cute!! Can't get over how much Marcus and Wether look alike!! What a proud mom you must be!!
wow all of the boys are getting so big and they are all so cute! We really need to get together and catch up! Miss you...
Yeah Olivia, I miss you guys too!! You need to come have a 6th ward playdate!!
They look like they love being brothers :) I love those cheeks, too cute.
Post a Comment